Progress Bar


Monday, March 4, 2013

In Praise of Wine and Amazon

For some reason, my band was really tight all weekend. I got stuck a lot. Had to drink a glass of wine before meals just to be able to eat. And let me tell you, that was quite a chore. Hopefully, it's just weather or hormone-related and will be back to normal before Spring Break. My husband and I are taking a road trip to West Texas for a couple of days, and I want to be able to eat like I'm on vacation!

Here's an updated shot of my hand, now that it's no longer naked. I'm in love with my new $35 temporary wedding set from Amazon.


2 comments:

  1. Woot woo! No more 'pudgy' fingers! All the better to display your jewelry on!
    P.S. Have you ever gone to a True Results support group meeting? I'm considering going to the next one, Wed. March 13 in San Antonio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to the support meetings at TR in Austin. Our's are the fourth Thursday of the month. It's nice to talk to other people going through the same stuff. And a lot of attendees have been pretty successful. I was actually sad to have to miss last month's meeting.

      Delete