Progress Bar


Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

Starting weight: 281 lbs
Surgery day: 261 lbs
Today's weight: 221.8

-1.6 lb loss

-39.2 lbs loss since surgery
-59.2 lb loss overall

I was really hoping to hit that 60 lbs lost mark this week. But considering it's TOM week, it's amazing I didn't gain. I actually did pretty well, considering there are still Girl Scout cookies circulating, and chili cheese Fritos in the work vending machine.


It's like they're calling my name. How do they know my name?? Why does PMS make me want to eat absurd things?

Even though I didn't hit that 60 lb mark yet, I'm going to reward myself this next week with a couple of days off from My Fitness Pal. My husband and I are going on a little road trip, and staying in a hotel for a couple of days without the kiddo. And there will be wine. So I'm going to take a short break from recording every single morsel that goes in my mouth. But I'll be back at it again by Wednesday.

Hope you have an amazing Spring Break! (Or, you know, awesome week in mid-March!)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the weight loss!!!!! And I hope you have tons of fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete