Progress Bar


Friday, April 26, 2013

Six Month Update



Starting weight (6/8/12): 281 lbs
Surgery day (10/26/2012): 261 lbs
Current weight: 208.8 lbs

- 52.2 lbs since surgery
- 72.2 lbs loss overall

My lap band is six months old today! I'm 9 lbs away from Onederland! WHAT.

I've lost 11 lbs in the last month, which feels really good. Last month, I only lost 4 lbs. I have this weird bone that's started protruding near my neck that I can feel and sometimes see. WebMD says it's a collar bone, but I've never had one of those, so I'm not so sure. We had a really good lap band support group meeting last night. I received some good reminders that even though goal feels far away sometimes, I've lost over 70 lbs and that's AWESOME.

Next mini goal is Onederland by June!

12 comments:

  1. Great job! Onderland is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we were banded on the same day--today is 6 months for me too. Onederland by June sounds very doable (for you, not me). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your six months and amazing weight loss! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onederland is knocking on your door!!! Woo hoooo! I know you can do it by June :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a month - and happy six months! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finding your clavicle! I reacted the same way when I could first see between my thighs... Web MD confirmed it was a vajajay!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bandiversary. Im curious to see if i have collar bones....its one of my secret goals because I've never seen them.

    Congrats on your weight loss ants for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete