Progress Bar


Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stuck

So I've been losing pretty well in the two weeks since my last adjustment (6lbs in two weeks I think), but I've been getting stuck on something nearly every day. I've tried smaller bites, and chewing forever. My tighter band just doesn't seem to like some of the foods I was able to eat before. My husband says it makes meal times very dramatic.

I went in to have an unfill this morning. The nurse practitioner seemed to think I shouldn't be eating bread and tortillas anyway, and that lots of people have trouble with rice. Except, prior to this last fill, I didn't have much trouble eating anything. And that's always been what I want from my band. I don't want any foods to be off limits. I want to eat whatever I want, just less of it. I'm a control freak like that. P.S. She also thinks I should be eating 1/2 cup meals. If I did that, I'd be a snacking mofo. And if I'm losing weight eating more than that, what's the problem?

So I'm now down to 5.9 in my 10 cc band, which should hopefully take care of the stuck issue, without losing too much weight loss momentum.

Do you eat 1/2 cup meals? Do you have energy to get through your day like that? Do you eat a damn tortilla if you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment