Progress Bar


Friday, January 11, 2013

4th Fill

As of Wednesday, I now have 6.2 ml in my 10 cc band. Now that I'm back on solid food, I feel like I'm getting stuck more frequently. But it may just be that I haven't been chewing as well, or eating as slowly as I should, and I was just getting away with it before. Every fill makes it just a little harder to eat bread. Which makes me a little sad. Bread is one of the best things on earth.

I'm anxious to find out if this newest fill gets me to the magical green zone. I've heard so many banders say they never get hungry. I want that! I would kill to not feel hungry so often. And that crazy 0 to STARVING TO DEATH in no time at all? That stuff is insane. Makes me feel like I could eat a horse. And sometimes, I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment