Progress Bar


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mistakes Were Made

I've been starving lately, and this is PMS week, which already makes me want to EAT ALL OF THE THINGS. I'm feeling like my last unfill, while not a mistake, was maybe more than necessary. I was getting stuck too much at 6.2 cc's, so she took me down to 5.9. But now I feel like I can eat anything. For lunch, I had a salad the size of my head. I can stick to appropriate portions, but I'm getting hungry sooner than I'd prefer. And if I get hungry between meals - watch out junk food, you're in danger!

Which brings me to tonight, which is my monthly outing with a girlfriend. We always go to Girlie Night at the Alamo Drafthouse, where they show slumber party classics, rom-coms, chick flicks, you know, the best movies ever. (Tonight is The Notebook if you're in Austin and like me, willing to do the ugly cry in public.) The Drafthouse, being a theater that sells booze and food, is my kryptonite. Yes, they have salads and wraps. But who wants to eat those at the movie theater? But buttered popcorn, nachos, chips and queso, fried pickles? BRING IT ON. Okay, so I'm still working on this one.

What would you order?
http://drafthouse.com/austin/lake_creek/lake_creek_our_menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment