Progress Bar


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Quick Update

Just a quick update, since I'm about the head out for lunch, shopping, and movie with a friend. Have y'all seen Austenland? It's adorable. In fact, it's so cute, I'm going to see it again. If you're a Pride and Prejudice fan, it's kind of a must.

My weight is still hovering around 186.2. I finally decided to switch to biweekly weigh-ins since the weight loss is slower and/or more sporadic the closer I get to goal. These 5lbs to my next mini goal are taking FOREVER. But I'm trying not to stress about it, because then I just get stuck or say "screw it, I'm having chips". Things around here are busy enough without that nonsense. Even if the scale isn't moving, my clothes are bigger all the time. It's probably time to buy new bras and underwear - again. And people who haven't seen me in even just a few weeks, exclaim about how much smaller I look. So maybe things are just shifting around, even if the number isn't technically dropping? But man, would I like to be down 100lbs by the end of the month.

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. We're meeting for lunch at Maggiano's Little Italy. Yes, Italian, that's what this diet needs. Oh well, it's not like I can eat all that much anyway.

Trying to catch up on all your blogs, and hoping you're all doing well. Even if I'm not blogging, or behind on your posts, I still think about you guys and hope you're happy and successful.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting that 100 pounds and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary lunch date. And good luck with the next mini goal!

    ReplyDelete